CUSTOMER AND INTERACTIO ACTIONS LIST
Upon signing this contract both parties agree on following steps:
- Customer fills forms about the event at least 3 weeks before the event (Interactio provides the forms).
- Customer connects Interactio team with their designated technical team/person and network professionals in the venue at least 3 weeks before the event. After receiving answers about the network configurations, Interactio provides recommendations on the optimal setup in the venue*.
- Customer receives access to internal Interactio event management system or Interactio team sets up the event on event management system.
- Interactio provides online technical training and/or consultations between Interactio and customer’s tech teams (valid in case of subscription)
- Interactio provides sales/communication training for the Customer (valid for AV subscriptions).
- Customer tests equipment needed for the event and Interactio software in the event venue at least 7 days before the actual event.Once the test is done, the customer informs Interactio.
- Interactio gives confirmation if the test was successful. If test was unsuccessful or any issues occurred:
- Interactio team contacts customer’s technical team to provide recommendations. Customer then eliminates the issue that caused unsuccessful test.
- Customer’s technical team repeats the test if necessary.
- Interactio gives confirmation that customer can proceed with the event. If not, repeats step a).
- Customer’s technical team or Interactio technical team runs the event and Interactio technical team support is always available online or offsite.
- After the event, Interactio provides recordings, statistics, etc. (if these features were ordered) in 1 week after the event.
- If customer has access to event management system, Customer agrees to let Interactio know about any upcoming event at least 2 days before the event via email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
* after reviewed network setup, customer might need 3rd party services that might cost extra, e.g. additional equipment, internet services, etc.